Friday, December 28, 2007

Fruit Salad

I ate fruit salad everyday for two weeks. I had no idea what else to eat because it was all so over whelming. I bought strawberries, bananas, cantaloupe, grapes, kiwi and raisins.

Yes, I have changed it up a bit and NO, I don't always eat the same fruit. Be a bit daring and try new things. Like Mangos. yummy. I cleaned and cut all the fruit and threw it into a tupperware bowl for easy access. One thing I know is that I am lazy. If I had to cut the fruit each time I wanted to eat it, I would never eat it.


Take oranges for instance. Too much work. I don't bother. I'm not saying you should stay away from them, I am just trying to convey how lazy can be.
Sometimes I would add some cool whip to the fruit. Also, yummy. This is a great snack. You can eat it for breakfast too.


You should buy fruit every few days to keep it fresh and try to only cut what you will eat. It's funny that I actually started to crave fruit after the first two weeks. Not like me at all.

No comments: